There are two ways to do backup on your Apple Mac. First one is to by using Time Machine and the second one is by using iCloud. If you are not sufficient to Backup Apple Mac, then make connection with team of technical staff. They will guide you all the steps at an ease so that you can eradicate all your hurdles by your own.
Steps to Backup Apple Mac
Here are the steps mention below that you should follow if really want to do backup your files as well as data.
Step 1: Using Time Machine
- First of all connect your Mac to a formatted external hard drive
- After that click on the “Apple” menu which is in the upper left corner of your screen
- Now, click on “System Preferences” which is in the second section of the drop-down menu
- Click on “Time Machine” which is near the bottom center of the window
- And then click on “Select Backup Disk” from the right pane of the dialog box
- Click on a “Disk”
- From the lower right corner of the dialog box, click on “Use Disk”
- At last click on “Options” which is in the lower right corner of the window
Related Post : How To Fix iCloud Connecting To Server Error?
You may also visit an Apple Mac Repair Service if having a less technical knowledge.
Step 2: Backing up to iCloud
- Firstly click on the “Apple” menu
- And then tap on “System Preferences” into the second section of the drop-down menu
- Click on “iCloud” which is on the left side of window
- From the top of the right pane, check the box next to “iCloud Drive”
- Now, select the types of data to store on iCloud
Go Through Our Online Service Center For the reliable Support
Even after following all the above steps, you might unable to troubleshoot your problem and need some handy remedy from the tech-savvy person. If really such thing is required, then do one thing that is to place a single call at Apple Mac Support Number +1-855-267-5995. After doing it your call will be answered by dexterous techies and they will assist you all the possible solution within a couple of seconds.