This blog teaches you how to remove installed applications from your Mac computer by sending them from the “Applications” folder in the trash. You can also remove some applications from Launchpad. For more information contact MacBook Pro Customer Support team.
Given below, the step by step instructions “How to Remove Applications from Mac Computers?”.
Part 1: Removing Applications By Using the Trash
- Using the administrator account login to your Mac computer.
- Also launch the Apps folder.
- You need to drag the applications folder that you want to remove from the trash.
- By pushing Cmd + Del keys simultaneously you can quickly move chosen applications in the trash.
- The next step is to empty your Trash.
Part 2: Removing Preference and Support Files
- Launch library folder by pressing Option key and clicking at the “Go” menu.
- Look for the files you wish to delete.
- Move the folders or files which you locate to the Trash.
- Then empty the Trash to remove the files.
Part 3: Other Methods to Remove Applications
- You need to open the Launchpad from the Dock.
- If you install the application from the Mac App Store, then you can remove the application from Launchpad.
- Then click at the “X” icon to delete the applications.
- The next step is to click on delete to confirm.
- The application will now move to the Trash.
- The final step is to empty your Trash.
Why You Should Call Us : Apple Mac Technical Support?
Call our toll-free number+1-855-267-5995 for remote online help for resolving technical issues relating to the Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Apple Email & Mac OS X. Our MacBook Pro Help service is available for different groups of customers using the Apple Mac. We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers. Get in touch with us Apple Mac Technical Support Number and will receive our online remote technical assistance at highly reasonable charges.