Ways to Set-up Face Time on Mac OS X:
It is required to Set-up FaceTime On Mac OS X for all the users because it helps to connect to one another via video calling as well as audio calling. Hence if you get bored in texting your friends and would like to see them face to face at an instant, then install such an application immediately. You may also contact our well-professional staff for taking reliable assistance.
Solutions To Set-up FaceTime On Mac OS X:
- To Set-up Face Time on Mac OS X, First of all open “FaceTime” on your Mac
- Now, enter your Apple ID email address and password and then click “Sign-in”
- If you have two-step or two-factor authentication turned on for your Apple ID, enter your verification code
- Now, uncheck the boxes next to the email address
- After that click on the “Contacts” at the bottom right corner of FaceTime and then select the contact with whom you want to make a video call
- Click on the phone number or email address of that person you wish to contact directly via FaceTime
- Wait for a while, after that you will find that your FaceTime video call session is now begin
- Click on “End” in FaceTime when you want to end your video chat session
Get Connected With Team Of Qualified Techies For Instant Support:
In case you are getting stuck at some point while following the above procedure, then don’t feel blue! We have experienced and talented techies work constantly to support you properly. Only you have to do is to give a ring at Apple Mac Support Number +1-855-267-5995 and get associated with techies in a free manner. They will surely proffer you the desired possible solution with 100% satisfaction.