Most of the users have a complaint about getting error messages iPhone Error -2009 or iTunes Error -2009 whilst they are updating or restoring your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is a problem. Thus, Fix Apple iPhone Error -2009 is not such a difficult task for users, if they know about technical knowledge. Thus, this error may be the result of following reasons, includes, iTunes problem, other software issues, Antivirus program, USB connection, and Network issue and so on. So, if you are facing the same issue like iPhone Error 2009 or iTunes Error 2009, then you don’t need to worry about it. Here, in the blog, you will see some easy methods to solve this issue. Then you require walk-through by the given methods to fix the error speedily.
Steps to Fix Apple iPhone Error -2009 or iTunes Error -2009:-
Method 1:-Restart Your Computer or iOS Device
The first thing you should do is to restart your smart device, your iPhone device, which can also prove to be a very simple solution to solving errors which have occurred due to a USB connection failure.
Related Post:- How to Fix Mac Error Code -8065?
Follow these steps to do the task:-
- Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button until the “Red Slider” appears on the screen.
- Drag the slider to turn-off your device.
- After the device switches off completely, press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button one more time, until the time “Apple logo” appears.
- Just sometimes, this will be enough to correct iPhone error 2009.
In case, if this method doesn’t work, then you can go to the next method is to update iTunes.
Method 2:- Update iTunes or other software to fix iPhone error 2009
You should try to update your iTunes program to the latest version. An outdated or corrupted version will show you an iTunes Error Code 2009 frequently. Check if an updated version of iTunes is available. If there is, you can download the latest version of the iTunes from the Apple store and install it.
Follow the steps to this task.
- Go to “https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1614?locale=en_US” site and download the latest supported version of iTunes for your PC.
- Download the latest iTunes installer file and “Save” on your PC, and then install it.
- After installing the latest version of iTunes, try to update or restore your iPad and check the error is gone.
Method 3:- Update Drivers
Sometimes, an outdated or corrupted driver version will show you an iTunes Error Code 2009 frequently. Then you should check your computer software drivers, is that have the older version of iTunes, then immediate update it.
To do this, just follow the steps here:
- Right-click “My Computer” and then open the “Device Manager” option.
- Check whether there is any yellow exclamation mark.
- Right-click on the marked “hardware”.
- Choose “Update Driver” option
Method 4:-Check your Antivirus Software
Many times, the error associated with the antivirus or security software. So if you have found any type of problems on your device/computer, then immediately solve the error by updating your security software. Make sure that your security software is also up to date.
After then turning it off for a while and start updating your iPad.
Method 5:- Check your Network Connection
Many times, the iPhone Error Code 2009 is caused by the Internet connectivity or network issue. Then you should try to check your Internet connection/ network mode on your IOS device before you are doing anything else.
In this way, you can easily fix the problem.
In case, if the error still persists, then you must contact with the iPhone customer support team to get the online help& comprehensive guidance.
Avail 24×7 Apple Support, Contact Apple Technical Support Team.
You can dial at Apple Customer Support Number +1-855-267-5995, which is obtainable 24×7/365 days for your finest support. A team of well-experienced and certified customer support experts will give you the complete guidance to resolve technical difficulties related to Apple IPhone/iTunes. Hence, call now to experts andget the qualitative, and reliable solutions for further AppleiPhone/iTunes mishaps.