If you use Apple’s Mail application, you need to Move Your Apple Mail To New Mac. You may purchase a new Mac and now want to move your email messages and email account to another Mac. In case facing any trouble while transferring the Mail, make a connection with techies via availing our top-notch service. Here, you will be proffered the whole steps within a minute.
Therefore, if you got a new Mac and want to transfer Apple Mail to a new Mac, then here is a simple and easy method to do the same. You only require to do is to read out this article carefully and follow the whole instructions without any doubt. For getting a handy remedy, you should have to visit Apple Mac Repair Service center. Here, your query will be dealt by top-most technicians who are available 24/7.
Methods To Move Your Apple Mail To New Mac:
Just follow the step-by-step guide that is mentioned below. You will reach your goal that you were looking for:
- First and foremost follow the path “Macintosh HD > Users > Username > Library” in “Finder”. Here, you will see a “Mail” folder, copy this on the desktop
- After that open the path “Macintosh HD > Users > Username > Library > Preferences” which you will get in “Finder”. Here, you will see “com.apple.mail.plist” file in Preferences folder. Therefore, copy this one into desktop
- Now transfer both “Mail” folder and “com.apple.mail.plist” file to your newly purchased Mac by using a storage device like USB drive or any other medium. Copy both “Mail” folder and “com.apple.mail.plist” file on the same path where you have copied.
- After copying “Mail” folder and preference file in your new Mac, then simply run Apple Mail application on your new Mac.
- Now you can see you have all your Mailboxes with emails on your new Mac
Stay Tuned With Techies Hassle-Freely For Handy Remedy:
What! Are you still not able to transfer your mail into new Mac? Really so, don’t panic! We have technical engineers work hard all day all night only to help you out in a cost-effective way. So, the only thing you have to do is to give a ring at Apple Mac Support Number where you will be in connection with deft techies.