Your Safari Internet browser “homepage” or start page is that page which loads whenever you surf the internet using the Safari Browser. You can easily modify or customize this page as per your liking. For instant help, contact Safari Browser Technical Support.
The Exact Steps to Modify Your Homepage are given below.
Follow these steps and you will be able to change your Start page on Safari Browser:
- You need to launch the Safari browser to modify the Safari start, or “home” page from the Safari browser.
- The next step is to click at “Safari” menu and choose “Preferences”.
- Choose the General tab.
- Search the “Homepage” field and input the address for the page you wish.
- If you already modified your homepage in the preferences menu of Safari Browser, and the homepage redirects to some other page which you don’t want then this means that your PC is infected from virus.
- Troubleshooting this issue might be little bit difficult but still there is a solution for this.
- For this purpose, you need to upgrade to the latest version of Mac OS X.
- The latest Mac OS X update comes with anti-adware applications, and upgrading your Mac software might be very helpful in removing this virus infection.
- Next, you need to click at the Apple menu and choose “App Store” to look for any system updates if they are available.
Why You Should Call Us Safari Browser Technical Support?
Dial our toll-free Apple Safari Support number +1-855-267-5995 for remote online help for resolving technical issues relating to the Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Safari Browser & Mac OS X. Our Apple Safari Support service is available for different groups of customers using the Apple Mac computers. We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers. Call us on our toll-free number and will get our online remote technical help service at highly reasonable charges.