If users are shifting from a Mac to a PC, they may wish to retain their iCloud email as well as calendar accounts rather than working with a new address, or even don’t need to set up an automatic forwarding process. Well, it is said that Apple’s internet services are well compatible with the Windows 10’s Mail and Calendar applications. When users need to download the iCloud on Windows application to easily getaccess to photos and bookmarks from their iCloud account, all they require is simply to get a mail and calendar running on the Windows system with sign-in information. Once the iCloud account is set-up in Windows 10, the Live Tiles in “Start Menu” section will now combine THE latest information, with all upcoming appointments as well as subject lines from their unread email messages. Below blog discusses about steps to Setup iCloud email and calendars in Windows 10 which has been penned down by expert professionals.
How to Setup iCloud Email In Windows 10
Step1: Start button
- Initially click on “Start” button to proceed with further steps.
- Next, type “settings” in appropriate section.
Step2: Setting app
- Select and tap on “Settings app”.
- Click on “Accounts” icon next and tap on “Add an account” to add a new account.
- A selection of the “iCloud” option is to be made.
- Enter your appropriate iCloud email address as well as password and then hit on “Sign in” button.
- If users are working with “two-factor authentication” enabled method for iCloud then, they need to generate an all new password set-up iCloud email and calendars in Windows 10.
Step4: Login details
- Enter the name and then click on “Sign In” icon.
- Next, you need to click on “Done” option.
- Click on the “Start button” next.
- Type the “mail” icon next and then select “Mail” option.
Step5: Getting started
- Click on “Get Started” and “Ready to go” icon.
- Hit on “Calendar” icon and here your iCloud email will begin downloading next.
- Tap on “Get Started” option.
- Users are advised to tap on “Ready to go” option next.
- Your iCloud email as well as calendars is all set up accurately in the PC
For Setup iCloud Email Call us+1-855-267-5995 iCloud Technical Support Phone Number (toll-free)
For further issues related To Setup iCloud Email and Calendars In Windows 10, get in touch with us @ +1-855-267-5995iCloud Customer Support Number section to get your queries solved instantly.