“HDCP” stands for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection and it is a system designed to protect digital content. So, if you see the issues like blank, flickering, static screen, or an HDCP alert, then immediately Fix Apple TV HDCP Playback Error. You may also take technical advice via Apple Mac Customer Support Service Team as skilled techies are working here 24 hours a day.
HDCP is built into several devices including streaming video hardware, cable boxes, satellite TV receivers and more. If HDCP is not built in your old HDTV, there is no probability of watching the HDCP compatible contents. Hence, when you plug in HDCP standard devices, you will see HDCP error or a complete blank screen on your TV. What have to do if everything is alright and still getting “HDCP error” on your Apple TV? Well, this issue could also be due to faulty in HDMI cable or receiver. Even your HDMI switch might be playing the spoil sport. You can avail Apple TV Customer Care Service to get exact solutions in free of cost.
Solutions and Steps to Fix Apple TV HDCP Playback Error:
Try out these below solutions to get rid of this problem!
Solution 1: Check HDMI Cable/Turn OFF or ON Apple TV and Receiver
To check out this one, follow the below steps:
- First of all unplug HDMI cable and then plug it again
- Turn off Apple TV and receiver
- Now unplug Apple TV from power source, and then wait for a minute
- After that plug it back into the power source and then turn on Apple TV as well as Receiver
- The selected HDMI input that matches the HDMI port should surely be connected to your Apple TV
- HDMI switch might be creating trouble. So, connect Apple TV directly to your TV
- Even the cable might be at fault. So, try out different cable to see if it works
- Now, open “Settings”
- Then, go to “Audio” and “Video”
- And then adjust the HDMI settings
Solution 2: Restore your Apple TV to its Factory Settings
To do so, follow the below steps:
- Go to “Settings”, then “System” and then “Reset”
- Now select the “Reset” option which allows you to reset your device fast even without internet connection
- Now click on “Reset and Update”
Related Post:- How to Fix Apple TV Error -3905?
Solution 3: Restore Apple TV through iTunes
To do it, follow all the steps one by one:
- Firstly, unplug the HDMI cable and power code from the Apple TV
- Then, launch iTunes on your computer
- After that, plug a USB-C cable on the back of the Apple TV
- Now plug the other end of your USB-C into a USB port on your computer
- Check-out the summary page in iTunes
- Click “Restore Apple TV”
- Now allow it to get restored successfully
- Once the restoring of Apple TV has been finished, then you need to unplug USB-C and power code
- Then, finally you have to reconnect the “HDMI cable” and “power code” to your Apple TV
Dial Apple Mac Customer Service Number +1-855-267-5995 to get handy remedy:
What to do if nothing works in annihilating your error? Where should go for the assistance? Don’t be disheartened! In case, you are still confronting the same error. We have well-trained as well as talented technicians work hard 24 hours at Mac Customer Support Service an get instant solution and Support to Fix Apple TV HDCP Playback Error. As they know Apple Mac users might face lots of technical glitches at any time whenever they access their device. So, come to us and get an instant remedy effortlessly.