Occasionally you may encounter the issue when you determine to upgrade your old iOS version to the latest one on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch then the iTunes iPhone error 4005 may show up. So, when your iPhone, iPad or iPod is being updated or restored and you get this type of errors, then you don’t panic about it. Generally, these errors are a result of some security software package interfering with your restore, or iOS system problems on your IOS device or the iTunes software has not been properly downloaded or installed, or iCloud hasn’t been properly turned off, which leads to its inability to restore, or problem is an old iTunes version or computer operating system, or maybe there are USB connection problems, or there is a virus infection, and many other reasons could be happening behind the occurrence of this error.Well, here the blog will explain the simple steps to Fix Apple iTunes Error 4005, 4013 and 4014.
Steps to Fix Apple iTunes Error 4005, 4013 or 4014 When You Restore iPhone:-
Steps 1:-Update iTunes
First thing, you should do to check your iTunes, is that have the older version of iTunes. If yes, then you will need to update your iTunes. Then you need to simply open iTunes and check for Update. Follow the steps to this task.
- Direct download it and wait for it to finish installing
- After installing the latest version of iTunes, try to update or restore your iPad and check the error is gone.
In case, if the error is not solved, then go to the next solution.
Steps 2:-Verify Antivirus Software On Your PC or Device
Many times, the error associated with the antivirus or security software. So if you have found any type of problems on your device/computer, then immediately solve the error by updating your security software. Make sure that your security software is also up to date.
After then turning it off for a while and start updating your iPad.
Steps 3:- Run IOS System Recovery Tool to Fix Problem without Losing Data
You can easily solve the error code 4005 without losing all your valuable data by running IOS System Recovery Tool. The tool will help you fix with various iOS system issues like stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc. It works all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Follow the below steps to perform this task:-
- Download & launch the software.
- After installing the software, you need to open the IOS System Recovery software and move your cursor over to the blue left column.
- Choose “More Tools”. Then attach your IOS device to the Computer with a cable.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Now you need to download the firmware for it to fix your faulty IOS.
- When you finished, then it will recognize your device and model automatically, and give you the latest IOS version for download.
- Make sure that you don’t need to disconnect your device.
- It will repair your IOS device and get it out of the recovery mode.
- After that, your device is restarted normally.
Related Post:- How to Fix Apple iTunes Error 2324?
Now check the iTunes Error 4005 is fixed.
I hope your issue is resolved.
In case, in many situations you are unable to follow the above steps, then you need technical support for the quick resolution. Facing any issue can make you frustrate, thus you must get quick support & solutions to contact us.
Dial Apple Customer Care Number+1-855-267-5995 Now For Aid:-
Users can contact us on iTunes Support Phone Number 1-800-582-2431 to fix Apple iTunes Error 4005, 4013 or 4014 under the guidance of our Apple customer support team. The talented and highly skilled technicians work 24×7/365 days for your online help. Our dexterous experts will you complete guidance to fix this iTunes issue or kinds of difficulties or errors. It assures you will grab the reliable and precise solutions to Apple iTunes technical problems in a short span of time. Hence, call us now to get further help.