As we all know that an iTunes is the primary iDevice file management and syncing tool of many iOS users. While it gets the job done pretty well but sometimes when upgrading or restoring iTunes software, you may face an error code 11. You can Fix An iTunes Error 11 with the help of well-qualified technicians who have immense years of experience in technical field. They know very well the process of eradicating this particular issue within a minute.
Causes of An iTunes Error 11
Such an error may occur due to following reasons:
- Using an outdated version of iTunes
- Work with faulty USB cable or connector port
- Have an outdated antivirus program in iDevice
Due to any of the above reasons, you may come up with this error and your iTunes software may also stop working properly. To cope with this hurdle, you just only need to Update an iTunes or else you can also keep on reading this article completely as we have mentioned here.
Steps To Fix An iTunes Error 11
Take a look at the below points instead of wandering here and there for the support:
- Update iTunes: Update an iTunes with the latest version by following the below points
- Firstly open an iTunes on your computer
- Now, navigate to “Help” > “Check For Updates”
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to update iTunes
Related Post : How To Get Command Prompt On Mac?
- Disable Antivirus: Sometimes iTunes may not work properly due to conflict with other programs, particularly antivirus software. So it would be good idea to disable your antivirus temporarily for terminating this error. The process to disable antivirus depends on which antivirus software you use on your computer. Hence, once you have disabled it, open iTunes and check whether the error 11 still exists. If still persisting, jump to the next procedure.
- Check Port and Battery: It is recommended that inspect port and battery carefully and then check whether they are both okay. You should also disconnect and then reconnect the battery if you have the proper tools.
- Unplug Unnecessary USB Cables: Your computer may be having trouble communicating with all the connected devices if there are more than one USB devices connected to it. So, unplug the unnecessary USB cables before opening iTunes.
Avail Our Apple iTunes Tech Service To Get Handy Solution
If the problem is still persisting in your iTunes, then now, it’s time to grasp some reliable and cost-effective service from where you will be helped. So, it is suggested you to never ever try to go or visit untrusted service. Because your data may get licked and you might be in trouble for that. What you all have to do is to give a ring at iTunes Technical Support Number +1-855-267-5995 and stay tuned with technicians in a hassle-free way. They will help you our properly.