The iTunes error 4014 could be due to specific reasons like faulty cable/port or poor Wi-Fi network. While trying to upgrade, downgrade and restore iOS devices via iTunes, there might be possibility of encountering the same error. To Fix iTunes Error 4014 on iPhone from the root, you only have to make connection with deft techies. They have the ability to cater the top-class solution within a minute.
An iTunes 4014 error is the most commonly seen Apple error codes that pop up when you try to upgrade or restore iPhone/iPad. It is hard to clarify why the iPhone error 4014 appears. There are multiple reasons:
- USB/lightning cable is broken
- Charging port is damaged
- Wi-Fi signal gets weak
- iTunes doesn’t install correctly
- No enough space in iPhone for the update or restore
- Something goes wrong with your computer
You don’t need to be feel bad if you are getting the error due to any of the above reason. You only should obtain iTunes Customer Support Service for the betterment of your hurdle.
Steps to Fix iTunes Error 4014 or iPhone Error 4014
Before going to troubleshoot the error 4014 on your own, have a tour on the below points once:
Related Post:-How To Fix iTunes Error 14 or iPhone Error 14?
- Check USB/Port/Connector: Ensure the original USB cable is used. You could also try a standard Apple USB cable.
- Check the cable connection from the iPhone to the computer or vice versa and then assure that there are no poor connection
- Unplug the cable that connects to your iPhone from the USB port on your computer, and then reconnect it
- Ensure the USB cable is directly connected to the port on the phone
- Check Wi-Fi Network: When you reset your device’s network settings, you will be able to start the connectivity of iPhone with Wi-Fi all over again. And this can resolve iTunes error 4013. Therefore, follow the below points:
- Unlock your iPhone and from the menu, click on “Settings” option
- Now move to “General” button
- Next, hit “Reset” and “Reset Network Settings” afterwards
- Enter passcode and again click on “Reset Network Settings”
- Update iTunes To the Latest Version:
- Open the App Store on your Mac
- Click “Updates” which is at the top of the window
- If any MacOS or iTunes updates are available, click Install
Obtain All Time Accessible Helpline Number +1-855-267-5995 For The Help
Are you not able to terminate the iTunes error 4014 even after following the above steps? Listen my friend! Don’t be disheartened because of that as we have number of qualified technicians who work all day all night only to deliver the world-class remedy at your door. You only have to do is to put a call at iTunes Support Number +1-855-267-5995 and then stay frequently in touch with them.