The iTunes Error 1600 may occur when there is a problem with firewall, USB port, cable or for a multitude of other reasons. If you try to restore custom IPSW using normal DFU mode, you can get face such an error code. To Fix iTunes Error 1600, you must put your iDevice into Pwned DFU Mode using iREB. In case you have lack of technical knowledge, then you can make connection with tech-savvy person for an instant support.
An iTunes error 1600 suddenly comes-up when jail breaking or restoring? Actually, you don’t have to worry about this. It usually happens and it’s a very common problem. This could be caused by many different reasons and can be fixed by the methods below. Even you can also avail iTunes Customer Support Service for the hand-to-hand solution.
Steps To Fix iTunes Error 1600:
Just keep your eyes feast on the below points and do the same on your own:
- Check USB Connection: Check to see if your USB ports are good. Sometimes, this could be caused by the bad connection or compatibility with the cables. So, check whether the USB is connected properly or not. If not, then hurry-up make it.
- Use The Newest iTunes To Restore:
- Be assure that you are using the latest iTunes software
- Put your iDevice into Recovery Mode
- Connect the device to your computer with a USB cable
- Turn-off your device and put it in the DFU mode
- After recognizing your device, just click on “OK” button and start the restoring process
Related Post:- How to Fix iTunes Error 1403?
- Use iREB And Choose The Custom Firmware To Restore:
- Firstly download “iREB” and then start installing the software
- After that put your device into DFU mode
- Close iTunes and launch iREB
- Once you select your device in the list open iTunes again and press the “Shift” button while you click on the Restore button
- After that select the custom firmware and restore it
Once patched, iREB will confirm you that your iDevice has been put into “Pwned DFU Mode”.
Avail 24/7 Accessible Trustworthy Service For the iTunes and iPhone Help
If you are getting failed to eradicate the following error on your own, then without any doubt just make a call at iTunes Support Number +1-800-763-4027 to repair and troubleshoot iTunes Error 1600 and other technical issues. After doing this, you will be proffered the world-class remedy within a short span of time as we have team of qualified experts who work all day all night. They always ready to deliver one-to-one solution with 100% satisfaction.