An error ‘9041’ can be occurred when you are downloading, connecting, installing, syncing or updating your iTunes in Apple Mac device. You can only be efficient to Fix iTunes Error Code 9041 only when you make connection with team of qualified as well as experienced techies. They have talent to eliminate all your problematic hurdles within a short span of time. That’s why we are suggesting you to take assistance with them as fast as can be possible so that you can save your precious time instead of wasting the time in terminating it by your own.
iTunes is a media player, media library and a device management application developed by Apple Inc. The application is a framework connects to various other components in the platform when it runs. It basically runs on Windows, MAC and has released music application for Android and other major mobile platforms as well. With having all its multiple useful features, you may get stuck at some point due to some technical glitches. And to annihilate all those hiccups, you just need to Upgrade iTunes.
Steps to Fix iTunes Error Code 9041:-
Keep your eyes feast on the below points to fix such type of error:
- Press the Windows key and the letter ‘R’ at one time
- Type the command “firewall.cpl”
- Once the Windows Firewall pops, check if everything is highlighted in green or not
- Click “Allow a program” button
- Now, click on “Change settings”
- Now, make sure that the iTunes is selected under both the categories of private and public networks
- After that, select “Bonjour” only for Private networks
- If the above-mentioned options are missing, choose the “Allow another app”
- If you are not able to find iTunes, use the browse option to go to the location “C:\Program Files\iTunes\” and select iTunes.exe
- If Bonjour is not in the list, follow the above step to add it into the list
- After selecting the app and adding it into the list, click on OK button
- Now close the Windows Firewall page
- Apply any Windows Update to assure that the computer is being updated
- Check if any driver software is missing or outdated
Related Post:- How to Fix Apple iTunes Error -45054?
Get Together With Our Technicians For More Info
If you are still persisting the same error code in your iTunes, then don’t feel bad! There is one more option that you can try out. That opportunity is to give a single ring at iTunes Support Number +1-855-267-5995 and stay tuned with techies without any confusion. They will proffer you all the desired solution at an ease so that you can resolve your query on your own.