Sometimes you may encounter the problem when you try to view anything backed up (ex. – iTunes), the following message comes up “Operation could not be completed. An unexpected error occurred (error code 10657).” Then you require immediate Fix Error Code 10657 Mac. Well, Mac time-machine error 10657 can take place in numerous circumstances, includes when you try to access anything you backed up you get the Mac time-machine error 10657, you will find yourself unable to back up your data using time-machine, and many such problems that may push you into asking. Even often the error caused by incorrectly configured system settings or irregular entries in the Windows registry. However, here the blog will explain the simple ways to Fix Mac Error Code 10657 instantly.
Steps to Fix Mac Error Code 10657:-
Solution 1:- Modify the Application Data Path inside The Registry
- Click “Start” button on your computer.
- Then open the command prompt and search for “Regedit.exe”.
- Browse to the following path in RegEdit:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser Shell Folders
- Then double-click the entry called “AppData” option.
- Replace the original value with your own local profile path
- Press “OK” button
- Restart your PC.
Related Post:- How to Fix Mac Error Code -61?
If the error is still showing, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2: – Verify the Permissions or Repair/Modifying Permissions
- Go to your “Go menu” in the Finder/
- In here, choose “Utilities” option.
- In the Utility folder, open Disk Utility
- Click on “First Aid” tab and then click on “Repair Permissions “option.
- Wait for it to finish, it will take a while and appear to hang. It isn’t hung, just going through 100’s of thousands of files.
- When it completes, Quit “Disk Utility”.
- Then try your task again.
- If it still acts up, then you need to follow these steps:-
- Go to your Applications folder. Then click once on the actual (not alias) iPhoto application icon and then go to the “File Menu” and choose “Get Info”.
- Click on the section called Sharing & Permissions.
- If the section is grey, click the lock and enter your Admin password.
- Look at the permissions for this app. If not you need to change it.
Solution 3:- Download MacKeeper Software To Fix Mac Error
It is recommended by the Apple Mac tech support professionals to use MacKeeper Software to fix the error in a complete manner. You should try to launch the tool for a thorough scan of your computer.
I hope your problem is fixed.
In case, you are getting the same error, then you must contact our Apple Mac Customer Service team to obtain quick help.
Dial Apple Mac Customer Support Now For Instant Help:-
You can call at Apple Customer Care Number 1-800-582-2431 to Fix Mac Error Code 10657 and other technical issues. Through number, you can connect with our dexterous and certified AppleMac customer support team, who works 24×7/365 days for your online help. The talented and highly skilled technicians will give you the complete guide to fix this AppleMac issue or errors. It assures you will grab the hasty, finest, and precise solutions to Apple Mac technical problems. Hence, call us now to get further Apple Mac queries.