The Apple iMac is a highly sophisticated machine and gives little options for its users to customize or upgrade the hardware. But users can still have the option to install or upgrade the memory in an iMac.
But it should be done in a proper manner otherwise you will end up doing some serious damage to your Apple iMac computer. Therefore be careful. If necessary take the help from some expert tech support professional. For any kind of technical assistance related to the iMac please contact iMac Tech Support.
Here I am showing some simple steps to install SO-DIMM memory in an Apple iMac desktop computer
- First, switch off your Apple iMac computer and unplug the power cord from the main socket.
- Remove the RAM compartmentfrom the bottom of your iMacby using a screwdriver.
- Remove the existing memory modules (Sticks) gently and slowly. Don’t apply too much pressure.
- Install the new memory modules or sticks into the memory compartment in proper manner.
- Againuse the screwdriver to close the door of the memory panel.
- Check the new memory stick(RAM). After you have installed the new RAM in your Apple iMac desktop computer, you can confirm that it can be recognized by your computer and has been properly installed.
- Go to the menu bar in the top-left corner and Click on “Apple”.After that, click on the “About This Mac.” You will then view the total memory or Ram in your iMac. This will ensure that the memory modules are installed in a proper way.
Require a highly personalized assistance for your Apple Mac computer or Mac operating system? Don’t wait, rely on us and make a call at our toll-free iMac Support Phone Number +1-855-267-5995 for any type of assistance related to Apple/ Mac issues. Our Apple customer support team works 24*7*365 with an exceptionally advanced and customer centric approach to deliver its customers a quality service at highly reasonable prices.