It is common for users at some point of time in their life to encounter a situation where the MacBook unexpectedly responds in a sluggish way. But guess why this happens often? Well, there are a wide number of reasons for Fix MacBook Running Slow issue but, the most common ones are as follows: the reason may be due to hard disk which often gets full and interferes with user’s normal computer operations. Secondly, it may be due to crashes or misbehaving of programs that can lead to disk directory corruption or even application cache files. It’s also quite possible that remnants from older software may still be in use or even users don’t have enough RAM to deal with their OS and the workflow as well. But, don’t worry because our professional team has found a perfect solution to this issue which will qualify user’s need. This blog will further discuss about various steps on how to troubleshoot MacBook running slow issue.
Steps to fix MacBook running slow issue
Step1: Restart phase
- It is advised for users to shut down the Mac system whenever they are away and then restart regularly to avoid getting MacBook Running Slow issue.
Step2: Managing the boot system
- Ensure not to save everything with an aim to boot the drive where all your system files are stored safely. A full boot volume can further lead to a slow start-up as well as performance issues.
Step3: Avoid installing un-necessary software
- Avoid installing un-necessary software that are not essentially to be used as it can consume much precious hard-disk space. Over the time, various outdated software can surely have un-wanted issue running due to system incompatibility matter.
Step4: Working with the browser
- Try to work with lightweight browsers such as Safari or Chrome. It is recommended to do so because users in this way can avoid opening too many tabs at once, and yes they will not add infinite browser extensions or even any unwanted plug-ins
Step5: Cleaning up the hard-disk drive
- Clean up your hard drive on regular basis: maybe it is recommended to do so once in a month.
- It can also be done on manually mode or even may rely on any other potential tool
Step6: Updated software
- Always keep any of your software up-to-date, and make sure that you have a good habit of getting software from app Store or even from the software provider’s official website.
Step7: Choosing updates carefully
- It is always advised not to update your Mac to the latest Mac OS version immediately. Perform a test before doing so. Choosing to update any Mac software when you feel the right time which is always recommended.
Instant Support Help by Calling MacBook Tech Support Number+1-855-267-5995
Get in touch with our MacBook Tech Support Number+1-855-267-5995 department for further Mac queries. We are a all day long 365 days in a year support service where world-class solutions are delivered to users.