You may get “An unknown error occurred (0xe8000015)” message when you are trying to connect your Apple Mac device to iTunes. Don’t get panic if facing such an error code as we have skilled technicians who will guide you to Fix iTunes Error 0xe8000015 in iPhone with appropriate manner. You will get your annoying error resolved from top-to-toe at an affordable price. So, just be happy and frequently do your work on your Apple Mac device.
Recently the multiple users reporting that they have met an unknown error code 0xE8000015 when they want to connect their device to iTunes. You may meet the same problem and have tried every method you found online but it seems not working. Here in this article, we’ll offer some simple and useful tips to fix iTunes error 0xE8000015. You can also avail iTunes Customer Support Service to get an instant solution.
Steps to Fix iTunes Error 0xe8000015 in iPhone
Keep your eyes feast on the below points and do the same on your device:
- Restart Your device and try again
- Press and hold the side button until the slider appears
- Now, drag the slider to turn-off your device
- After that wait for a while and then press and hold the side the button again until you see the Apple logo
- Check Connection For Cellular Data Connection
- Go to “Settings” option first
- And then move to “Cellular” > “Turn off” and then on cellular data
Check Wi-Fi Network Connection
- Go to “Settings” on iDevice
- And then move to “Cellular” > “Turn-off”
- Now, “On” cellular data
Related Post:-How To Fix Apple iTunes Error 2?
- Check whether space is available or not: –If there is not enough available space on your iDevice, you may not be able to connect Apple Mac to iTunes. In this way, you need to free up more space by deleting some unimportant items. Or you can choose to backup the files prior, and then delete them from device. To do it, have a glimpse here:
- Go to “Settings” first
- And then move to “General” > “iPhone Storage”
- Disable Restriction:- If you have set a restriction on iPhone, then your iPhone is inaccessible to iTunes.To disable restriction on iPhone, follow the below steps:
- Go to Setting > General > Restrictions
- And then disable Restrictions
- Now enter in your passcode
Get Your Hurdles Removed Via Availing Our Excellent Tech Service
Have you seriously go through all these above steps? Are you still facing the same kind of error on your iDevice? Don’t you know what to do for terminating this issue? Listen! We have solution of all your problematic issue. To reach with us, you need to call at iTunes Support Number +1-800-763-4027 to fix Apple Error 0xe8000015 and get associated with deft tech-geeks.