Though, it’s true to say that Mac OS X is considered as quite reliable device but, still it is not at all free from technical glitches that may happen unexpectedly. Often while working with the device, users may have to face an error known as “iMac error code 8058” without any warning.It is a kind of issue which continues to bother most of the Mac users. And as a result, Mac system further fails to respond all the requested data or may result in a system crash. Other reasons of this error include “emptying trash”, sudden system file termination”, “virus attacks” and “BIOS setting modification”. Below is a well described blog on how to solve the iMac error code 8058 by expert professionals.
Symptoms of iMac 8058 error
- Automatic system termination while working.
- Slow & sluggish system response
- Corrupted Mac files without any warning
- Sudden error messages like “unable to find .dmg file”
- “file not found” and “access denied” message will appear suddenly
Methods to fix the iMac error code 8058
Method1: This is the solution for Mac file corruption results
- Search and then launch the “Disk Utility” option
- Click on the “check file system” icon next to fix iMac error code 8058
- Users are requested to wait until the scanning process is over
- Next, select the your choice of file which you wish to mount it
Method 2: If this issue still exists then, just try this second method
- Carefully insert the “Mac Bootable CD/Flash drive” and then, restart your “PC”.
- Users are requested to click on “Install Mac OS X” icon.
- Press the “C” button from your keyboard repeatedly.
- Accept the license agreement & terms to make a selection of your choice language.
- Choose the destination drive carefully to search for a specified problem. Click on “Macintosh HD” icon next.
- Next, tap on “Options” icon to make a selection of the installation method. Further, if users want to save their personal files, folders, networking accounts & user accounts then, hit on “Archive to Install” button & select “Preserve Users and Network Settings.
- Restart the Mac system and reply next to proceed with the configuration prompt section.
Get quick iMac Support or Help by calling+1-855-267-5995 @US (toll-free) iMac Support Phone Number
If you still have issues in solving iMac error then, do call us at iMac Customer Support section to get an instant guidance about your problem. We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist you in difficult times